Please somebody help me recover a dead mp3mp4 player

Support requests for wrong Fw uptading and ressurection of dead players.

Please somebody help me recover a dead mp3mp4 player

Postby millestone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello to everybody i am new here join today on this forum because i have a big problem
sorry for my english that is not so good but anyway i have this chinese mp3 mp4 player no name and i was make the mistake to put some important photos on his memory btw has 4 gb and from 4-5 days does nt want to open anymore and by that i mean its open with blue screen and after enter that hourglass or what is the name of that and nothing stay like that
i was turn it off -on off -on over and over the same i have to say i was have problems more times with him like that but after 4=5 times turning on-off he was starting and my computer recognize him but now from 3 days does nt want anymore ...
i have on him maybe 2 gb of information right now i use a computer with Win Xp and i was put that file ADFUUPADATE.INF
and now when i turn him on says like he is ok i mean find him but in my computer does nt find it or to make an Autorun to enter inside him ... i will atach some photos too
btw that photo from device manager like that shows when i plug him in and turn it on before was nt like that because i was nt have that adfuupadate
I would really apreciated some help because i wanna recover those files and photos that i have inside him are very important to me its not for other reason THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!
O and those Chipsets or whatever is the name of those are Samsung 804

K9LAG08UON
PCBO
Samsung 640 CSL613PBC
KSLAG08UON
PCBO
FEH886PZ

millestone

Re: Please somebody help me recover a dead mp3mp4 player

Postby Schopf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Its really hard to find the right firmware. These MP4 players are so cheap then you may buy another one. I know its a waste of resources but there is no medicin for them. Try here: http://s.dealextreme.com/search/mp4+players
Schopf

Postby millestone » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 pm

I dont care about the player I care about the files I was save inside and was nt music are very important to me all I want maybe somehow to transform it in a hard drive to make the computer enter inside so I can recover my things after I dont need him anymore but what can I say its my mistake.. :( :( :(
millestone

Postby Schopf » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

To solve that, you need the right firmware. As I said "Its really hard to find the right firmware."
Schopf

Return to Wrong Fw update/ Recover dead devices