About Sigmatel STMP 3504 2Gb.... simple question.

For Sigmatel chip based and others non-S1 players, such as ATJ2075-based. (NOTE: these are NOT S1 Players and the guides on this site will not help with these players)

About Sigmatel STMP 3504 2Gb.... simple question.

Postby clonick » Thu May 24, 2007 7:11 pm

hi to all,

i'm new in the world of mp4 firmwares, but each moment i'm learning more.
I HAVE A MP4 KMAX with SIGMATEL 3504 2Gb and lcd 1.5" 128*128 px with navigation folder, fm, mic, ebook. and IS WORKING NICE!
and I want to change the theme and the initial logo and the log off (message on and off)

i have some simple question...

the guide is very clear and simple, to change or modify the theme is needed the s1res, and for use it u need the file -dump.bin- than is maked (extracted) by the s1fwx, but the s1fwx 3.2 not recognize my device, and windows it recognize (like a usb mass storage), and if I use a sigmatel firmware extractor i can do, and it extract 4 files, (one names resources.bin) but i don't know what i need to do, if i need to transform the 4 files in one file (bin file) or the resources.bin is the file than i need, but s1res not recongnize that bin for modufy the theme.

my mp4 can be modify the firmware ? by the moment not ? i'm do anything bad ? i need another program ?

very thanks by your atention, and if i will change my theme, i would put the guide of how i was made it. (focused in the sigmatel chip)

thanks a lot to all again!

Clonick
clonick

Postby tcmo6 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:25 pm

can you show a picture of the player?
tcmo6

v

Postby clonick » Sat May 26, 2007 6:13 pm

ok, the pics of my mp4 are this...

sry for the qality is because my webcam now is IR.

clonick

Re: About Sigmatel STMP 3504 2Gb.... simple question.

Postby the2003s » Tue May 29, 2007 9:06 pm

I have a mp3 player with some problems, it uses sigmatel 3504. I need to upgrade the firmware. Can you send me the firmware file?

clonick wrote:hi to all,

i'm new in the world of mp4 firmwares, but each moment i'm learning more.
I HAVE A MP4 KMAX with SIGMATEL 3504 2Gb and lcd 1.5" 128*128 px with navigation folder, fm, mic, ebook. and IS WORKING NICE!
and I want to change the theme and the initial logo and the log off (message on and off)

i have some simple question...

the guide is very clear and simple, to change or modify the theme is needed the s1res, and for use it u need the file -dump.bin- than is maked (extracted) by the s1fwx, but the s1fwx 3.2 not recognize my device, and windows it recognize (like a usb mass storage), and if I use a sigmatel firmware extractor i can do, and it extract 4 files, (one names resources.bin) but i don't know what i need to do, if i need to transform the 4 files in one file (bin file) or the resources.bin is the file than i need, but s1res not recongnize that bin for modufy the theme.

my mp4 can be modify the firmware ? by the moment not ? i'm do anything bad ? i need another program ?

very thanks by your atention, and if i will change my theme, i would put the guide of how i was made it. (focused in the sigmatel chip)

thanks a lot to all again!

Clonick
the2003s

Postby clonick » Tue May 29, 2007 10:16 pm

yes, i can send you the firmware, the version of the my firmware is 880.257.444

but u need to contact me by email.

clonick.
clonick

Re: About Sigmatel STMP 3504 2Gb.... simple question.

Postby salwa » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm

I have a mp3 player with some problems, it uses sigmatel 3504. I need to upgrade the firmware. Can you send me the firmware file?

e-mail: mokhtar_m1@hotmail.com
salwa

Re: ..

Postby neo24gr » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 pm

clonick wrote:yes, i can send you the firmware, the version of the my firmware is 880.257.444

but u need to contact me by email.

clonick.

can you send me please this firmware to me also ?
post here
Last edited by Schopf on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve message
neo24gr

Return to Sigmatel and other non-s1 Player Problems