Just how crazy are you??? As Crazy as me???

Off-Topic, anything, preferably not related to s1mp3! :)

Moderator: wladston

Just how crazy are you??? As Crazy as me???

Postby scrub50187 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:09 am

This is a link to the tricks section of my website. I have some vids in there and some riding pics, as well as some bad-ass lightning pictures that I have taken. Some of them I had to check my pants after I took them because they struck like 200 yards away from me. I swear I could hear the thunder before the lightning was even done striking. Also there is this funny as video of this guy beatboxing. It is probrably the funniest video I have ever seen in my life. I also have some more stuff on http://myspace.com/scrub50187 Here is the link to my site:
http://scrub50187.com then click on tricks. I can do some amazing stuff on a quad!!!!!

Scrub50187
type A1 modded F/W 3.2.69 plays .AMV,goes dark w/ MP3
sitting on my front fender backwards riding a wheelie
ImageImage Image
scrub50187
s1 mp3 poster
s1 mp3 poster

Location: In a van, down by the river. Cape Girardeau Missouri

Postby wladston » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:12 pm

WOW man .... COOLLL !!!!!

I wish I had one of these vehicles to play with!! Very interesting!!!

LOL - I'm learning how to drive - wish i could make what you do with the cars ... hidramatic or manual ?

I wanna see the "titles goes here" clip later ... and WTF is that helicopter ????

Impressive photos of storms also ... i was never fast enough to capture a storm field ...

and you later don't forget to invite me to one of those great parties :)
1GB Standard s1 mp3 player. (MP-482C MAIN V8)
1GB "mp4" s1mp3 player. Not remarked.
I DO __NOT__ reply to PM's. Send email instead. I won't be even notified for new PM's.
wladston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby scrub50187 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:34 am

The helicopter was air lifting some kid that wrecked his atv. My car is a AWD 5-speed turbocharged DSM (Mitsubishi Eclipse), the storm pictures are realy not that hard to get if you have the right camera. Now the sitting on the front fender backwards wheelies I can do....... well you are all on your own on that one. Its kind of hard to explain how to do them. I have a few other clips on myspace.com. I will hopefully get my full video done in the next couple of months. I have like 15 hours of video to edit of me and my friends doing carzy stuff. The parties used to be a everyday thing, but I had to move away to college.....parties just aren't as fun anymore. I am also getting into drifting now using a Nissan S13. Hopefully we can finish the car soon, until then I am just going to be riding my atv and scooter.
type A1 modded F/W 3.2.69 plays .AMV,goes dark w/ MP3
sitting on my front fender backwards riding a wheelie
ImageImage Image
scrub50187
s1 mp3 poster
s1 mp3 poster

Location: In a van, down by the river. Cape Girardeau Missouri

Postby wladston » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:06 pm

lol" Cool, man!

Well, if i have enought money, I'll get me a 10-year old car, when I get my driver's license ... if i have enought money :)

Post when you have the ready crazyness clip ;)
1GB Standard s1 mp3 player. (MP-482C MAIN V8)
1GB "mp4" s1mp3 player. Not remarked.
I DO __NOT__ reply to PM's. Send email instead. I won't be even notified for new PM's.
wladston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby profilepitstop » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:03 am

I don't know if you guys will find this funny, but we all did find this one funny. that's why we decided to also upload this in our site.

http://www.profilepitstop.com/articles/myspace/funny-myspace-video.php
profilepitstop

Return to Free chat