Audio is faster than Video. Please help!!

Video encoding, MTV, DMV, AMV, AMR, fps and everything video-related

Moderator: scrub50187

Audio is faster than Video. Please help!!

Postby william81 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Hi,

I am using 2.2" LCD Mp4 player and using 4.09 converter.

The amv converted video file is not perfect because the audio seems to be faster than the video files. I have tried to convert many video files and it seems the same. I am sure it is not my player because when I play it using my computer the result is the same, that is, the audio is faster than video. It is really not an acceptable quality. Is there a solution?

I have tried older versions 4.0x but no acceptable result....

Please help me anyone...
william81

Postby PapaPro » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:48 am

use another soft to preencoder to another format, and go testing for what is better, i do that when i have problem , and it works
PapaPro

Postby william81 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:06 pm

Hi Papa Pro, Thanx for the advice. I foundout that the WMV format cause the error. i conveted it to avi and then to AMV the audio seems ok except...

the movie is jittery. There is a jitter at every 3-4 seconds, is it natural? I've tried so many .mov, .mpg, .avi all are jittery.

One more, am using 4.09 amv converter and I cannot convert my dvd .vob file. I am sure i am choosing the rite file to convert but when I begin converting, it says fail. What can be the cause of this?
william81

Postby PapaPro » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:33 pm

the amv format is to bad, what it do is convert from 25 or 30 frames per second (fps) to 10 o 12 , then the audio go to desfased, i can perfomance this traing to pre encoder to other format, but never go to do perfect.
To encode to DVD, i use a "AVS Media Converter" (need a crack) to convert to divx or xvid anr then use the AMV converter, and it works, bye
PapaPro

Return to Video related (MTV, AMV, encoders, etc.)