Dead chinese IPOD NANO clone MP4 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Support requests related to hardware

Dead chinese IPOD NANO clone MP4 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Postby sachitmaskey » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 am

I've recently bought a new chinese IPOD NANO MP4 PLAYER but unfortunately i dropped it on the floor.Now it displays a white blank screen.Nothing else is workin...I want to reinstall the firmware again.But i have not made the backup of it...How can i extract the firmware n how can i reinstall it agn...If u know the similar type of firmware then plz tel me (Chinese IPOD NANO)?Tel me the tools and its link where can i get in the web or forum....plz some1 help me quick...desperately waitin 4 ur response.

I've done successful dead player couple of times in my frends mp4.But now its failing.I'd dropped the 3rd generation chinese IPOD NANO clone MP4 player.I took it to the hardware repairer but they say its (firmware) problem.I even opened it but suprisingly none of the parts have been damaged,destroyed or broken.

I touch the processer with tweezer as told,but it blinked and got turned off.But unfortunately,it wasn't detected by the computer as ADFU device...It was not detected at all.It still shows white blank background screen with half black background colorful horizontal strips...I afraid there's some problem with display.But nothing as broken....I'm so helpless at this moment...I desperately want help from some1 experienced ppl.What sud i do???NOW I CANNOT TURN ITON....
sachitmaskey

Return to Hardware support