Need help converting the hacked firmware to a normal one

Support requests related to player usage

Need help converting the hacked firmware to a normal one

Postby ebay_play » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:28 am

Hello,
I'm not sure where to post it.
I've bought a 2'' MP4 player from ebay
It supposed to be a 2GB player,But turned out to be a 1GB Player (Standard story...You know)

Now,I need to reinstall firmware,Because it's nearly impossible to use it now:It's just restarting itself.
Here's the image of the player:
http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/91/46/0e8e_2.JPG
Where can I download firmware from it?
I've attempted to contact the seller,But he said that I need to send the item back to him
I really don't want to send it back.I'll report the seller to the eBay's trust and safety department and I've already started a paypal dispute. Going to escalate it now.
Please help me in finding the right firmware!
Thanks in advance!
ebay_play

Postby Zim_256 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:30 am

Sorry about your player, all the firmwares we have are already posted in the site and the percent of people that have recovered their ATJ2091 or V9 players is 0%.
Anyway, look in the forum, there are several posts of people being scammed through *bay and a great post with indications that will help you in solving your dispute with the seller and how to take the case.
Search for the list of *bay scammers.
Z6 Comp Sys
Zim_256
s1 mp3 poster
s1 mp3 poster

Re: Need help converting the hacked firmware to a normal one

Postby whitecup7 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Christmas Day is coming. Here I want to introduce you a very wonderful software. It can help you to enjoy your favourite DVD video movies anywhere and anytime.
Mac Video Converter is a powerful convertor which can convert video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users. This mac video converter supports all video popular formats indcluding flv, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video), etc.
Mac Mp4 Video Converter Mac iPhone Video Converter Mac iPod Video Converter
Video Converter for Mac 4Media Video Converter for Mac
Mac Video to AVI Converter
Enjoy your time as you wish.
whitecup7

Return to Player usage