Saturated screen

Support requests related to player usage

Saturated screen

Postby Dfergx » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:29 pm

After I leave my player on for about 5 min. the screen saturatets and I cant see anything but a black square. Firmware ver. is Wilson co. Ldt. 9.1.51 Thanx
Dfergx

Postby BARMAN2005 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:44 pm

I have similar problem but my mp3 have another firmware file which is not compatible with my mp3 player...
BARMAN2005
Ugly Duckling :D poster
Ugly Duckling :D poster

Re: Saturated screen

Postby Powell198 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 am

It may well be that your computers monitor is not calibrated properly.

The LCD on your camera should provide a close approximation of what your camera captured when you pressed the shutter release.

If your computers monitor is so much different than the image you see on the camera, all you can do is calibrate your monitor ... and that is a little costly. EyeOne and Spyder make such calibration tools, but they will cost you over $200.

When you get your image files printed, they will look more like what they look like on your cameras LCD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonoma Bed and Breakfast | anti snoring products | hockey fights dvd
Powell198

Re: Saturated screen

Postby 123discount » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:55 am

I am also having some problems with the saturated screen.

After taking a picture with the camera in any mode 3M.. 5M etc, I get a saturated whilte screen on the camera "view finder". exiting the application and again re-entering the application returns the camera to normal operation. This problem appears once in 4 to 5 clicks.
123discount

Return to Player usage