I've restored after thousands of tries
my player with a firmware 3.5.37 I found here
The full story begins when suddenly the player started to behave strangely, it didn't allowed me to change the language from some chinese to my native spanish and some other things so I decided to turn it of by a hard switch it has, it never started again. When I plugged it into my pc it was recognized as ADFU so I begun to test with some firmwares and ended up unscrewing it and shortcircuiting the memory 'cause it stoped responding at all. The best firmware I found is this
it helped me to restore the player as a USB disk and I was even able to hear to music but with only a blue screen, nothing could be seen on it. Then searching and trying with every firmware I found I finally got to this firmware
, when searching for the code on the side of the LCD. The only thing I've observed is that it takes too long to read the firmware from the file before accepting it for upgrading, I mean the upgrader tool analyses it for say 5' before allowing you to press the 'begin upgrade' button.
Now I'm back with the soul into my body as it works perfectly and has added the OGG reading capability, It's almost perfect.
GOOD LUCK to all of you guys who are trying to revive your players yet and MANY MANY THANKS to all who helped me in some way or other thru this forum