Hi! sorry for my bad english!
i'm just happy! i repaird my dead Player!!
there it is:
Samsung K9x8Gxxxxx (1GB).
Repair dead player step by step:
1) Put device on recovery mode (short-circuit)http://s1mp3.org/en/docs_deadrec.php
2) Download STAREX_1GB_WITH_FM.7zhttp://s1mp3.org/files/manufacturer_fir ... WITH_FM.7z
3) With MP3 Player Update Tools upload in player this firmware.http://s1mp3.org/files/3rdpary_software ... g_v1.45.7z
4) Next firmware will be X-View1Gbhttp://s1mp3.org/files/manufacturer_fir ... View1Gb.7z
6) Put device on recovery mode and update it with X-View1Gb firmware.
7) Download 2051 firmware.http://www.pendrivenet.com.br/firmwares/2051.7z
With s1_mod change 2051 firmware this option: Battery 1,2 Ni-MHhttp://s1mp3.org/files/3rdpary_software/s1_mod.7z
9) put your device on recovery mode and finaly update your player with modifited 2051 firmware!
then connect your player in USB, wait 0,5 - 1 minute, while on players screen opens screensaver with computer connection, and format your player in FAT.