MP3/MP4 Menu problem

Hardware hacks, chipset information and other hardware related topics.

MP3/MP4 Menu problem

Postby Zozel » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:29 pm

I need some help with my mp3/mp4 player. The player model is SYNERGY DMP826 and it's Board ID Code is BKS25056_MV6A

I wanted to upgrade my firmware, since it's instructions manual showed me that it could support WMV and the shop from which i bought sustained that it could support the AVI, SMV and AMV video formats.....I tried to put on it all those types of formats, but the player could played just the AMV files, and didn't recognize the other formats....
ALSO, my menu shows me that it also has games, but when I try to select "Game", it skips it.....

So, my complicated question would be - how could I modify my firmware, to get all those capabilities - FIRST OF ALL to ENABLE Games on my menu, and after to enable AVI, WMV and SMV formats.....I uploaded my current firmware here: http://filebeam.com/1fd26305808e27899cc7d225d86793ef
HOW COULD I MODIFY THE MAIN.AP file within the firmware, to enable Games and some other files to enable all present formats in my firmware.....
If anyone could have time to modify my uploaded firmware, please upload it and give me the link.....otherwise, please HELP ME TO MODIFY THE FIRMWARE!!!

THANKS A LOT!
Zozel

Re: MP3/MP4 Menu problem

Postby Zozel » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Thanks for your reply....although I don't think you understood what I was asking for....I do have a ANY VIDEO ---> To AMV converter, so I can watch videos on my mp4, and I'm satisfied with the converter....the thing is that I can't use some of my mp4 capabilities - such as games, for example ---> and what I needed to do for having those, was to modify my current mp4 firmware ---> that is what I really asked for; if you could help me with this one, I would be much obligated to you...

Thanks again for the reply! Maybe you could help me further! :| :)
Zozel

Return to Hardware (Hacks, information, fixes)