Collaboration

Topics related to the S1mp3.org project (webpage, politics, etc.)

Moderator: wladston

Collaboration

Postby Rafael Almeida » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:45 am

Hi everybody!

I came to the site and I'm interested in participating of the SWAN (or it's muS1c pod already? :P) project. The problem is that most links to softwares are broken, the list address dead ends, and I can't figure out what you people already did and will do.

I'm doing a project for my Computer Engineering course that involves modificating an mp3 player's firmware (for a quite different purpose than the one you have here). Anyway, I'll need to learn a bit about the features of the ATJ2085, like playing files, accessing flash memory, etc.

So, I'd like to know where you guys are storing the progress you already made, so that I can take a look. If you're not quite organized with it yes, maybe would you be willing to answer some questions?

Thanks in advance.
Rafael Almeida

Re: Collaboration

Postby wladston » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Rafael,

First, nobody on the dev team reads the forum ... they just think is too bad for communicating!

You can contact then here : http://lists.s1mp3.org/listinfo.cgi/s1mp3-dev-s1mp3.org

We would really use some help ... if you have any free time and you wish to donate some to the project, just say what do you want to help us with, and I'll get you started!
1GB Standard s1 mp3 player. (MP-482C MAIN V8)
1GB "mp4" s1mp3 player. Not remarked.
I DO __NOT__ reply to PM's. Send email instead. I won't be even notified for new PM's.
wladston
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to S1mp3.org project