About the forum

Topics related to the S1mp3.org project (webpage, politics, etc.)

Moderator: wladston

About the forum

Postby franko » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Found on viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3521&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=270#p26202 :
stingray76 wrote:THIS IS THE FRIST FORUM THAT I POSETED A FEW POSTS WITHOUT ANY REPLIED...HOW SAD IS THAT ******** ?

This happened to me, too... So, me too is questioning the usefulness of this forum. I don't have a really serious problem, yet, so I am not as angry as he/she is. But I put a few simple questions, and nobody seems to be even interested in answering them with a "sorry, man, can't help you out". My questions are concerning Linux and s1mp3, and I have noticed that Linux is not very popular in this community, maybe this is what it is all about. Maybe you don't know how or don't want to help out Linux/s1mp3 users, but in this case I would at least expect a "go to hell you stinky penguin!" or something... So I would know it is better not to waste my time here anymore.

I'm writing this because I haven't noticed any reaction on stingray's post and, because I found myself in a similar situation, it somehow disappoints me.

:-(
franko

Re: About the forum

Postby Schopf » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:42 am

You are completly right.

Dont bite me
Schopf

Postby franko » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:04 am

well, I don't bite... yet. ;-) I only think that the s1mp3 community should be more like a community. We don't have ANY end user support from the producers of the players, so we can rely ONLY on each other. And that is what we SHOULD do. But it seems like the scarce interest for s1mp3 is present even among the s1mp3 users, and that is sad...
franko

Postby Schopf » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:34 am

Wladston is trying to put s1mp3 project in FISL (http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/9.0/www/capa) next year, to get more people involved with it.
Schopf

Postby franko » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:47 pm

A good idea,
franko

Return to S1mp3.org project