MP4 IPOD NANO CORRUPTED UNABLE TO LOAD MUSIC

For topics specific to the s1mp3s with that LCD coloured screen.

MP4 IPOD NANO CORRUPTED UNABLE TO LOAD MUSIC

Postby nel666 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi all,

Gosh I hope you can help. I have just purchased an Apple Ipod Nano 4th gen 8gb replica made in china. I have installed all required software to convert files to .amv etc

My problem is that I connected and sync'd music via windows media player initally, the music was uploaded onto the player. I then deleted it via the player so i could change the music that i installed but now all i get is a message of 'empty disk'. although when i open the folder via the computer for the player there are still hundreds of songs on there but the names and files have been corrupted and i am unable to fully delete them. I have also since tried to upload music via MP3 Utilities Player 4.05 it says that it has completed, song is seen via folder on pc but when you try to access it through the player 'empty disk' is still displayed.

what have i done and what can i do to fix it.

Also can anyone tell me why when i load music onto the player the music is not put into folders of either artist or album.

it tells me the model number is A1199EMC although the box has MA477ZP/A

Also is this mp4 player ment to support album art etc like genuine ipods? Apparently this is what it is ment to be but all i have is a white screen with black writing.. Image mine is only a 2D screen.

Please HELP!!

Thankyou all
Nell666
nel666

Return to Usability on the MP4 players