It will be difficult to describe in English, but I shall try, so if it is incorrect â€“ excuse me.
At first the player worked normally. It became interesting to me, and whether there is updating for it. I found an official site http://www.wilson.co.ltd.xfou.com/
, loaded Firmware Wilson .co .ltd version 3.0.25
and an insertion which has killed the player. The player had switched off and did not join any more.
I have found a http://www.s1mp3.org
where similar problems have been described in Russian. I closed contacts, entered into a mode of restoration. The computer has defined it as ADFU device. I found a suitable insertion (the program of updating), loaded this program: loading of updating comes to the end successfully, but the player all the same does not work. The screen is shone by bluish light, the player is defined as â€œthe Memory for USBâ€œ. It is formatted by program MP3 Player Disk Manager, volume of playerâ€™s memory has not changed.